I would say that I always have a problem with accessing the knowledge base related to errors, errors and configurations in Linux and Fedora distro.
I think it would be very necessary to have as up-to-date documentation as possible in the Fedora distribution system and possibly a database based on questions and answers.
That makes me think of the pilots' manuals ... where all the possible problems are listed.
It would be useful for anyone and especially saves users' memory.
In the age of artificial intelligence, a flow chart for each possible problem generated by Xorg, Network, services that indicate the areas of interaction and possibly the basic checks that a user should make, possible settings depending on the problem or the desired change would be a fantastic map for both a beginner and an advanced user.
After doing some SELinux configurations, my browser did not want to access the internet.
Until the deactivation, the number of SELinux alerts increased dramatically.
The written SELinux policies were not exactly correct.
Obviously I tried to fix the problem by disabling SELinux.
The ping utility sent and received packets to the internet, my browser does not connect to it.
Sometimes a symbolic link or incorrect setting can block your internet access.
I think the problem was generated when disabling SELinux by restarting and shutting down a useful service.
Although attention was paid to the possibility of incorrect SELinux settings, a simple check and a restart of the systemd-resolved.service service solved the problem.
ln -s /run/systemd/resolve/resolv.conf /etc/resolv.conf
[root@desk mythcat]# systemctl status systemd-resolved.service ● systemd-resolved.service - Network Name Resolution Loaded: loaded (/usr/lib/systemd/system/systemd-resolved.service; disabled Active: inactive (dead) Docs: man:systemd-resolved.service(8) [root@desk mythcat]# systemctl start systemd-resolved.service [root@desk mythcat]# systemctl status systemd-resolved.service ● systemd-resolved.service - Network Name Resolution Loaded: loaded (/usr/lib/systemd/system/systemd-resolved.service; disabled Active: active (running) since Tue 2020-09-29 22:25:32 EEST; 8s ago
Now I've fixed it.