After I read many articles I got this infos about Nemesis Bootkit Malware:
- suspected to originate from Russia;
- infect PCs by loading before Windows starts
- has ability to modify the legitimate volume boot record;
- seam to be like another Windows rootkit named Alureon;
- intercepts several system interrupts to pass boot process;
- can steal payment data from anyone's not just targeting financial institutions and retailers;
- this malware hides between partitions and is also almost impossible to remove;
I think about the antivirus and internet security solutions can deal with this type of issues.
Take a look at how fast working the scan disk and how it's working the memory traps, how it's working the booting process or maybe try to see how selinux works.
In my opinion these Antivirus and Internet security solutions are just not effective in design and heuristic detection.
Most of that the prices of this softwars is huge versus non make anything all.
Maybe will see into the future a mega malware wich jump from first boot to any operating system and this because the hardware is more complex and fast.