About this tool the development team tells us:
DB Browser for SQLite is a high quality, visual, open-source tool to create, design, and edit database files compatible with SQLite. It is for users and developers wanting to create databases, search, and edit data. It uses a familiar spreadsheet-like interface, and you don't need to learn complicated SQL commands.
- Controls and wizards are available for users to:
- Create and compact database files
- Create, define, modify and delete tables
- Create, define and delete indexes
- Browse, edit, add and delete records Search records
- Import and export records as text
- Import and export tables from/to CSV files Import and export databases from/to SQL dump files
- Issue SQL queries and inspect the results
- Examine a log of all SQL commands issued by the application
To install it just use this:
You can use also with this OS: Windows, macOS X, OSX 10.8 (Mountain Lion) - 10.12 (Sierra), Linux (Arch Linux, Fedora and Ubuntu, and Derivatives).
$ sudo dnf install sqlitebrowser