This software working with multi-platforms: Linux, Windows, MacOS.
Today I saw this month - December 2016 come with news about FileZilla software.
The good news from the official website is:
- Key file paths entered in the Site Manager are now saved to corresponding server entries in the transfer queue
- MSW: Work around a bug in wxWidgets causing bad icons in the remote directory tree due to wxImageList::GetBitmap errorneously stripping the alpha channel from images
- Allow relative paths and environment variables in the "Cache directory" setting.
- Work around a bug in wxWidgets that has been causing a virtually infinite loop when deleting toolbar buttons
- Speed up icon scaling and cache scaled icons for faster subsequent loading. The cache directory can be changed through fzdefaults.xml using the "Cache directory" setting
- OS X: Fixed icon display on high-DPI displays in a few more dialogs
- Loading a corrupted layout.xml or search.xml no longer shows an error message, these files are now silently overwritten
- MSW: Fixed a regression where UNC paths where not handled correctly as config location in fzdefaults.xml