- working simple, flexible and feature-rich editor, with tools under multi-platform editor: Linux, Windows and OSX;
- the game result work for your multi-platform: iOS, Android, Desktop Platforms: Windows, OSX, Linux, Web Platforms: PNaCL and consoles: PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita (only with a license from Sony);
- 2D and 3D game development;
- GUI library for UI Game Interfaces;
- A python-based scripting language, designed to make games with C++ API to optimize parts of the game or extend any part of the engine;
- you can animate 2D or 3D. - simulate 2D and 3D physics engines;
You need to make some settings to export the game.
Working with .obj to import objects.
Not working with tff fonts.
Seam to be a lite dizzy, but I saw some good youtube tutorials.
download the templates for exporting, see the next image:
and export your game ...
I use Linux and great I have the .bin file.
I don't test it under Linux OS.