- added set/getRunProfiled() for PxDefaultCpuDispatcher to control profiling at task level.
- Android: Support for x86 based devices was added. PxProfileEventHandler::durationToNanoseconds() added. Translates event duration in timestamp (cycles) into nanoseconds.
- added SnippetProfileZone to show how to retrieve profiling information.
- added SnippetCustomJoint to better illustrate custom joint implementation, and removed SnippetExtension.
- added SnippetStepper to demonstrate kinematic updates while substepping with tasks.
- fixed some issues.
marți, 14 octombrie 2014
News: NVIDIA PhysX SDK 3.3.2 under Linux.
Brings GPU acceleration under Linux with the new version is the GPU PhysX support. NVIDIA has updated the PhysX SDK in version 3.3.2. NVIDIA PhysX is available for Windows, Linux, OS X, Sony PS3/PS4/PSVita, Nitendo Wii U, XboX (360 , One), Android and iOS. The main changes in v3.3.2 :