joi, 6 februarie 2014

IPv6 versus IPv4

Linux users ...first sorry about this settings ...
I forced to make it under windows os because I don't know how to make it under Linux OS - so if you can deal with this then give me some help.
Now about windows users just follow the next issue...

So I set just IPv6 under pppoe internet provider connection.
I tested some web sites to see if is working well.
Next is working well ...
google.com
facebook.com
planet.fedoraproject.org
ipv6.br
... and also ipv6.rcs-rds.ro .
Also some softwares like NVidia Experience-update or Dropbox will not connect and will fail.
Can be one solution ? I think the answer is yes. But ...
Maybe I should study more about ...
Stateless IP/ICMP Translation (SIIT) translates between the packet header formats in IPv6 and IPv4. The SIIT method defines a class of IPv6 addresses called IPv4-translated addresses. They have the prefix ::ffff:0:0:0/96 and may be written as ::ffff:0:a.b.c.d, in which the IPv4 formatted address a.b.c.d refers to an "IPv6-enabled" node. The prefix was chosen to yield a zero-valued checksum to avoid changes to the transport protocol header checksum.[2] - Wikipedia
See the next image how can be set just IPv6 :

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu